Daily Tour Information
- Tours leave every hour. Please call ahead for the daily tour schedule: 602.262.5070.
- Tickets may be purchased inside the museum gift store. It is located in the Burgess Carriage House located next to the Rosson House Museum.
- The average tour ranges from 45 to 60 minutes.
- The tour includes the Rosson House Museum and the Heritage Gallery which currently features the exhibit Victorian Secrets.
- Seating is restricted inside the Rosson House Museum. Please inform your docent if seating is required.
- There are two staircases inside the Rosson House Museum and only the first floor is accessible by elevator.
- All tours are in English. We are working on making the history of the Rosson House Museum available in other languages. Check back with us soon!
- To protect artifacts from damage, lights are low inside the Rosson House Museum.
Group tours are for groups of eight or more.
A standard group tour includes a guided 60-minute tour of the Rosson House Museum and Heritage Gallery. Cost: $5/adults, $4/seniors, $3/youth.
To schedule a group tour, contact Bobby Bonner, Visitor Services Associate, at 602.262.5070, or email@example.com.
Public Group Tour Policies
*All tours must be made at least four weeks in advance.
*Groups must have a minimum of eight people. If your group is large, we will split them into smaller groups to improve your visitor experience.
*A 50% deposit is required upon making a reservation. Remaining payment is required two weeks before scheduled tour date.
*For tours cancelled two weeks before scheduled date, a 100% refund will be made. Cancellations made one week before tour date will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be made for cancellations less than one week before scheduled date.
*Guided tours are available Wednesday through Sunday.
*The Rosson House Museum has two interior stairways. Please let us know if anyone in your group is unable to navigate stairs. The Rosson House Museum has wheelchair access only to the first floor, while the Heritage Gallery has wheelchair access throughout the building.
*We kindly ask all mobile phones be silenced during your tour.
*Strollers are not permitted inside the Rosson House Museum. Please leave them at the Gift Shop or on the front porch of the Rosson House.
*Food and drink are not allowed inside the Rosson House Museum and the Heritage Gallery